Looking for the best video downloaders for android? We have the top 5 picks for you to get your favorite videos saved in your device with ease. Due to lack of internet access in some regions, video downloading is helpful but according to Youtube’s privacy, all external video downloading is illegal and against their terms and service. Due to this violation, many of these popular downloaders were removed from the official app stores but still run on official sites.
Without wasting more of your time, let’s have a quick look at 5 of the best video downloading apps for android.
TubeMate of the oldest applications to download videos on android. It has a relatively simple user interface, with many sites available to download. There’s an inbuilt browser in the app which allows you to browse throughout any video streaming site and download from there. TubeMate is the most popular and one of the best video downloaders for android.
While downloading videos, you get to choose the quality of the videos that is available to download. The videos will be saved to your device automatically. The app has an inbuilt list of multiple sites which can you can choose from if you’re looking for some videos from a particular website.
How to download videos from TubeMate
- Launch the application
- Head over to the website you want to download videos from or select from the preferred section from the left side panel.
- Open the video page.
- Click on the red download icon below.
- Select the format of quality you want according to your data available.
- Click the download button after selecting the quality.
The downloading should start and will be visible in the notification panel.
Link of TubeMate
One of the best things about this application is the UI. It has seamless browsing through pages and sites around the app. Just like any other popular app, this one is removed from the play store but exists on its official website. One of the personal best things about the application is you get all the options available for download just below the Youtube Video.
The animation of the Youtube video is similar to the old Youtube Official application. Apart from Youtube, this application also allows other sites, including TVF, Ted, for users to choose from. Of course, there is Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to choose from.
Along with videos, you get an option to download the audio format of the videos. The choice for Youtube is directly available below the video watch page.
How to Download Videos from Videoder
- Launch the application after installing it.
- Click on the site you want to download video from(You have to log in if its other than Youtube).
- Choose the Video or Audio format you want for the video.
- Select the quality of the video you’re looking for.
- You will get an option to choose threads(leave it to 4 as default).
- Click on Start Download.
The videos will get saved into your memory in a default folder.
Link of Videoder
Another application that made it to our best video downloaders for android list. SnapTube is another popular one that has been in the market for a long time. It gives us regular options, but personally, the UI is not very smooth. You get the options from downloading multiple sites, including Facebook and Instagram.
One of the best features of this app is the WhatsApp integration enabled in it. Not sure if it’s excellent or unsecured, but it automatically takes all your WhatsApp status data and displays it for you to download it on your device. This feature is helpful for some users who ask people to send the status videos in messages.
You can download videos from Instagram from an open account without signing in. For other apps like TubeMate, you need to sign on both Facebook and Instagram if you want to download videos from the site.
How to Download Videos from SnapTube
- Download, Install and launch the Application from the link below.
- Head over to the site from where you want to download your video.
- Click the yellow download icon on the bottom right of the URL page.
- Select the video or audio quality you want to download.
- Voila! The download will start automatically and you can see the progress on the status bar.
Link for SnapTube.
InsTube is another best video downloader for android. It can download videos from other sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. InsTube has fast downloading speed with high reliability. Your data will never go in drain using this site for downloading your favorite music or videos in the best quality.
The best feature in the app is the variety of inbuilt sites. For the people who have doubts, this app even features adult sites that are right there when you click on the ‘+’ sign on the ap section on the homepage. Other than that, the app features built-in TikTok, 9GAG integration to download your meme videos and whatnot.
How to Download Videos from InsTube
- Launch the application after installing it from the link below.
- Browse to the site from the vast options given to you on the homepage.
- Get on the specific video you’re looking to download.
- Click on the red download button on the bottom right section.
- Choose the quality you’re looking to download.
- Click on fast download and you’re good to go.
The download will appear on your device as soon as it completes.
Link to InsTube.
NewPipe is another addition to our best video downloaders for android list. The reason being its UI. The app is limited to Youtube only, but it does the job correctly. You might be thinking why to use multiple apps when you can work on the same one for all? Well, the UI this app holds is not available in any other application out there for Youtube.
You don’t require a Youtube account to use this, although every function of this app features similar to Youtube. The app does not have unnecessary ads that popup on Youtuber, and the paid background player is also free. Along with that, the usual downloading can be done through the app.
NewPipe is an open source app that parses the data of Youtuber instead of using the actual Youtube API. You can think of it as cloning for Youtube data to display over here.
How to Download Videos from NewPipe
- Install and open the application from the link below.
- Search the video you’re looking for in the search bar in the top right corner.
- Open the video page and click on download below it.
- You will get multiple options to choose from including downloading as a video or audio in multiple quality and threads of download.
- Click on start and it will start downloading.
Link for NewPie.
How to Enable the background Player
- Open the Side Panel in the app.
- Click on settings.
- Select Audio and Video.
- Scroll down to find the option “Minimize on app switch”.
- Select “Minimize to Background Player”.
Which is the best video downloader for android?
Everyone has different preferences, and there’s nothing as a solid choice for everyone. You can try all the apps and choose the best one for you. I’ve listed the best video downloaders for android, and now the rest is upto you.
Subscribe to us through the newsletter on our homepage to get notified of the latest articles we post and also make sure to follow our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages for more interaction with us