Aarogya Setu is the official Covid-19 Contact Tracing app of India. Aarogya Setu is developed by National Informatics Centre. It comes under the government’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Moreover, the App has recently hit 100 Million downloads on Google Play Store. According to Aarogya Setu’s Official twitter handle, the app has crossed 110 Million downloads recently. The app was released in April 2020. Besides, it is free to download for Android, Ios, and KaiOS as well.
- Failure to comply with the Terms of service no longer results in suspension.
- Reference to the convenience services and ePass features.
- Clarifications provided as to the consequences of not keeping the phone with you.
- The restrictions on tampering and reverse-engineering have been removed.
- It has been made clear that it is only if you delete the App that you will no longer be able to use the service.
- Clarifications as to the liability of the government for certain actions and disclaimers.
- Contact information has been provided for defect reporting.
The restrictions on reverse engineering and tampering the app have been lifted. Contact information is also added to report a defect/false case.
Subscribe to us through the newsletter on our homepage to get notified of the latest articles we post and also make sure to follow our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages for more interaction with us.