Apple has launched it’s own online streaming service called the Apple TV+ in India for just ₹99 per month. Apple is stereotyped for overpricing everything they launch but this time Apple has astonishingly gone all low on it’s Apple TV plus membership.
Which Shows Are Available On Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ will feature some popular shows and movies such as,
- SEE featuring Jason Momoa from Aquaman
- The Morning Show featuring Jennifer Aniston from f.r.i.e.n.d.s
- For All Mankind
- The Banker featuring Samuel L. Jackson
And many other recently released shows and movies.
How To Get Apple TV+ Membership For Free?
The Apple TV+ membership comes with a free trial of 7 days and then a monthly subscription of ₹99 per month. However there are two ways to get Apple TV+ membership for totally free of cost.
Get Free Apple TV+ Membership For 1 Year When You Purchase New Iphone, Ipad, Mac or Apple TV.
Here are the steps to redeem this offer,
- Turn on your new Apple device and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app. Make sure your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, go to the Apple TV+ channel page where you’ll see the offer.
- Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free.
Anyone who had purchased a new Apple device between September 10 and November 1 can redeem the offer until January 31, 2020
Get Free Apple TV Plus Membership with Apple Music Student Membership
Apple Music subscribers with student membership will get Apple TV plus membership for absolutely free. To redeem this this offer make sure you are signed in with Apple ID on which you have subscribed to Apple Music student offer.
These were all the details about the newly launched Apple TV Plus streaming service. Is it better than other streaming services? Comment down your thoughts on this.
Visit the official Apple TV+ website https://www.apple.com/in/apple-tv-plus/