Xiaomi Mi 10 5G undoubtedly provides the best and latest features that are available in the market as of now such as :
- 108 Megapixel Rear Quad Camera with OIS(Optical Image Stabilization) and 8K video recording.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5th Generation AI engine with +25% improved performance and -25% energy consumption. It is the most powerful mobile SOC ever made.
- Dual Mode 5G connectivity with Wi-Fi 6. It also comes with a MultiLink mode which enables users to use 2.4GHz WiFi + 5GHz WiFi + 4G/5G network at the same time.
- 16.94 Cms 3D Curved E3 AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- LiquidCool 2.0 Vapor Chamber + 6 Stack Graphite + Graphene Cooling system.
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with UFS 3.0 Storage.
- 30W Triple Fast Charging which includes 30W Wired Fast Charging + 30W Wireless Charging + 10W Reverse Charging.
- Dual 1216 Super Linear Speakers for balanced Stereo Sound.
- A double light sensor on front and back for most comfortable brightness.
- L1 and L5 dual-band GPS positioning.
The feature-packed Xiaomi Mi 10 5G smartphone has a price tag of 49,999INR for 8GB Ram and 128GB of Storage. Whereas the 8GB Ram and 256GB Storage unit is priced at 54,999INR. You can also avail a 3000INR discount on using HDFC Bank Credit card and 1500INR discount on using HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
Sale platforms and Availability:
Xiaomi’s latest Mi -series flagship phone Xiaomi Mi 10 5G is on sale from today. It is available on Amazon and Mi store along with offline retailers all over the country. With Amazon starting delivery in Red zones as well apart from containment zones the announcement of this sale could not be any more good. Xiaomi Mi 10 5G the 108 Megapixel beast was launched earlier this month and went up for pre-order till May 17. Users were much awaited for the phone to go on sale.
It finally happened with a tweet from Xiaomi India saying ” Time to get your hands on the #Mi10. Mi fans, the #108MP phone is now on sale on http://mi.com, @amazonIN, and Retail stores. Order yours. Don’t miss out on the cashback of up to ₹3,000 on @HDFC_Bank cards “. Grab yours before it’s too late!
Subscribe to us through the newsletter on our homepage to get notified of the latest articles we post and also make sure to follow our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages for more interaction with us.